SØFA

SØFA

CONTEMPORARY MANUFACTURED COUCH / ARMCHAIR.

 

3-SEATER - L: 206CM D: 85CM H: 77CM

R 16900 WITH HERTEX FABRIC PICTURED

R 13300 EXCLUDING FABRIC (THIS PIECE REQUIRES 12M OF FABRIC)

 

2-SEATER - L: 142CM D: 85CM H: 77CM

R 15900 WITH HERTEX FABRIC PICTURED

R 12900 EXCLUDING FABRIC (THIS PIECE REQUIRES 10M OF FABRIC)

 

ARMCHAIR - W: 78CM D: 85CM H: 77CM

R 7750 WITH HERTEX FABRIC PICTURED

R 6500 EXCLUDING FABRIC (THIS PIECE REQUIRES 5M OF FABRIC)

 

ALL PRICES INCLUDE 14% VAT.

PICTURED HERTEX FABRIC DEPENDS ON AVAILABILITY.

ANY FABRIC CHOSEN FROM HERTEX, U&G OR WHAT NOT FABRICS CAN BE SUPPLIED AT A DISCOUNT.

A 60% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AND THE REMAINING 40% ON DELIVERY IN ± 4 WEEKS.

DELIVERY CHARGES DEPEND ON THE AREA.


ADDRESS

34 4th Ave
CNr 12th St
Parkhurst 2193
Johannesburg
South Africa

HOURS

MON - FRI 10AM - 5PM
SAT 10AM - 4PM
SUN 10AM - 2PM

CONTACT

+27 11 447 0016
info@modernist.co.za